ROSS PH ELECTRODES:
· FASTER RESPOSE: The ROSS electrode's special internal system provides superior measurement stability, faster response, greater accuracy and more reproducible results than conventional electrodes. With ROSS electrodes you avoid long-term drift or inaccurate readings, even in samples that vary in temperature, while conventional electrodes produce unstable results until they reach thermal equilibrium with the sample.
· TEMPERATURE RESPONSE: The ROSS electrode continues to perform fast reproducibly and accurately after many, many dramatic temperature changes.
· SURE-FLOW JUNCTION: This unique, free-flowing liquid-to liquid junction assures you of the most stable, drift-free measurements. The easy-to-clean junction never clogs; simply press the cap and flush the junction area. Release the cap and the junction is reset Now even the most problematic, dirty or viscous samples can be easily measured without a clogged junction!!
· NO SAMPLE CONTAMINATION: Conventional electrodes can leach metal ions into the filling solution and subsequently into the sample. Ross Electrodes do not contain silver or mercury to react with the sample or clog the ceramic frit. Use ROSS pH electrodes where the trace amounts of metal ions (such as samples of biological media) cannot be tolerated.
· DOUBLE JUNCTION DESIGN: This construction allows you more control over an important variable. Use a filling solution that is similar to the sample in order to minimize junction potential problems in high or low pH samples or non-aqueous solutions. Also change the filling solution to minimize contamination when potassium or chloride in the sample is undesired.
· BEST FOR ROUTINE pH: Use ROSS electrodes as your standard for all routine pH determinations. They will provide accurate, stable, fast, and reproducible results.
Reference filling solution: 3M KCl (supplied with the electrode)
Use with Models 210A, 230A, 260A, 265A, 410A, 420A, 710A, 720A, 920A pH meters.